Dota-Allstars 6.59 Quest - Will the Tradition Continue? - DotA-Blog

Dota-Allstars 6.59 Quest - Will the Tradition Continue?

dota allstars 6.59 Quest Will Dota-Allstars 6.59 continue the quest tradition? Maybe you will ask, what is the quest tradition? Well, actually there's a few of little tradition on Dota-Allstars. The first one is Dota April Fool Map which usually released on 1 April. And the second one is a secret quest in Dota-Allstars 6.x9 series. Never heard of it? Here is the previous secret quest on Dota 6.29, Dota 6.39 and Dota 6.49. I hope you enjoy this :)

Dota 6.49 Secret Quest
Dota-Allstars 6.49 Quest
Ok, i'm sure this quest is pretty famous and most of you already know. In this version, we search the Frog within Ice (IceFrog). Each frog carried a letter that will form Invoker Skill (Quas, Wex and Exort). After we find and kill frogs that it's letter form a skill, a portal will be opened and we will fight with a boss for each skill (3 hidden boss). After we beat them all, Kael the Invoker will come and fight you. The only hero can beat him single handedly is Ursa, no one else could. Check this link for more details. You can also watch the video about this quest.



Dota-Allstars 6.39 Quest



IceFrog is hiding plenty of Frog (about 20-22) and named them with the Beta Tester nick name as a thanks. You can check the official thread of this quest here.

Dota-Allstars 6.29 Quest
Well, it's very old and i can't find much. But you can check it yourself in this video :)

So, how is the chance for this tradition to continue? Pretty big actually. If you forgot, here is a quote from IceFrog interview.

Q: Are you going to do any mystery quests like the previous Invoker quest?

A: I can't say when I'll do it, because it would ruin the surprise, but I do try to do some fun side quests every now and then. You can expect one in the next few versions ;)


"You can expect one in the next few versions" -> Well, he said this on Dota 6.57b. And Dota 6.59 is indeed a few version after that. Ok, i think my hope on Dota-Allstars 6.59 quest is going up! :D


Update: It's here! Check Dota 6.59b for the quest and share your find on Dota 6.59b Quest Guide!

Related Posts


Read More……

9 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this tradition will happen. I like how it was about invoker last time, then invoker was introduced in 6.50. Maybe we will get the TC hero in 6.60.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will as the TC quest was introduced in 6.59c.. and he's fucking insane, it's like impossible to kill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    my blog post :: アバクロ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google while searching for a similar topic, your web site came up, it seems great.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future.
    A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my homepage; ジョーダン

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete